Wednesday 5 January 2011

The moment

Once, I had put on my instant messenger status like this,


“And all I have is today~”


What had happen is, few of my friends asked to me, why did I wrote such a phrase. Well, the answer is simple :) and I do believe all of you out there got to have this kind of feeling too. I was triggered to write those words after reading a book and it soothed my mind.


You’ll see sometime I do keep thinking about the past which has gone by. And of course one of those memories made me to fell a bit regret and sad. The book said, those days which you have gone through will never to return. Why all of us should bother to think about all of them?


The same goes to the future which has not yet come to us. Sometime we are too anxious about them or we might just be the one who are very excited to be in those world. We keep thinking every now and then. Those days are not yet to be created for us.


So, the only precious moment we have in our life is today. We need to do the best of our life as we don’t have anything else. We have to take this chance to become the best of us as a servant towards Allah, as a khalifah in this world, as a daughter towards her family, as a companion towards his/her friends and others. We could not wait any longer as this is the only thing we have.


Dare to dream but never get lost in one of those. Dreams are made for us to become more aware about our future goals and urge us to work harder to get them. They are not that bad. But the way we think might turn them to become the opposite. And the most important thing we have to do is to keep praying! May He helps us in every moments we walk through…


Ibn Umar said, Allah’s Messenger SAW took hold of my shoulder and said, “ Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler.” (The sub- narrator added): Ibn Umar used to say, “ If you survive until the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive until the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening. Take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for your death.” [ riwayat al-Bukhari]


* This is my first entry in english, forgive me for the bad writing.huh~


3 comments:

wnha ws said...

nice3! love this post.. rase nk share je kt fb~ hehe

"Dare to dream but never get lost in one of those" (^_^)v

dhiya_rs said...

to WNhAWS:
huh..:) you're wellcome to put it on fb.

Anonymous said...

i never care my YM status....thats y i wrote very annoy YM status..haha

alam blogwalking sini dengan sukahati-nya.....Jemputlah singgah ke blog saya gak yer....

Latest entry :
Join Amazing Race Malaysia Style-Food Challenge sblm 12 January!!

\^__^/