Saturday 9 April 2011

I'm fine with FnT



I’d been wondering to do a lot of things after the exam. I dreamt to go for a picnic at Hadiqah al-Azhar.



…. or maybe to Alexandria since the weather seem to be so nice these days. It is spring already and nearly to be in the summer. I really want to see those blooming flowers and green grass. Sound refreshing right?



But for now, maybe I should just forget those hopes and be happy for what I’ll be facing tomorrow. It’s going to be a new round, Forensic and Toxicology. Ok…I’ll be focusing myself to these new subject to gain the best knowledge I can get. I hope I’ll be falling in love with you too.


:)


For us, best of luck!

3 comments:

wnha ws said...

nak jgk pegi Hadiqah Al-Azahr! blom sampai lg~ huhuhu. jom?

dhiya_rs said...

to W Nurhadhirah A:

yeke? jom! nnt kite bincang bile nak pergi ye..huuu =)

Puteri said...

ajakla saya 0-0